[FFmpeg-user] xyz to rgb conversion

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Sep 8 22:32:03 CEST 2013

betonpfeiler <betonpfeiler <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> I just found out, that FFmpeg is now capable of
> converting Videofiles from xyz to rgb colorspace

(Since four months.)

[...]

> 1. Is it possible to switch the colorconversion off ?

This is actually the default, colour space conversion
only happens if you request it (or if your command line
requires it), since you did not provide a command line
(including complete, uncut console output) the question
is difficult to answer.

> 2. What Matrix does FFmpeg uses for the conversion?

Maybe the commit answers your question:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=commitdiff;h=0c47c90