[FFmpeg-user] split audio/video and merge later gets async

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:44:52 CEST 2013

In that case remuxing with an audio delay is likely to turn out the only
workable solution as Carl Eugen mentions, but for future reference you'll
get best results from specifying the same sync stream for _all_ mappings,
e.g.

$ ffmpeg -i grab.mkv -i grab-aud.wav -map 0:0,0:0 -map 1:0,0:0 -c copy
merge.mkv