[FFmpeg-user] Usual buld script fails

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Thu Oct 31 15:38:52 CET 2013

Tim Nicholson wrote:
> Just trying a static rebuild of current HEAD after rebuilding libx264
> with my usual scripts  and it fails, with config log listing issues of
> the form:-
>
> /home/tim/ffmpeg-tux/usr/local/lib64/libx264.a(opencl.o): In function
> `x264_opencl_load_library':
> opencl.c:(.text+0x46f): undefined reference to `dlopen'
>
> and several other similar undef's.
>
> Earlier I noticed:-
> /home/tim/ffmpeg-tux/usr/local/include/x264.h:36:4: warning: #warning
> You must include stdint.h or inttypes.h before x264.h [-Wcpp]
>
> Am I doing something daft, or has some change broken something?

Keep in mind the x264 API has transitioned from 129 to 136 to 138 over the
past few weeks.

Check to make sure you're picking up the correct x264 library + if you still
have challenges, best to provide your entire build script.

--
Love Living Well Doing What You Love?
http://DavidFavor.com/books can help!