[FFmpeg-user] HEVC/h265 codecs

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 28 22:41:07 CET 2013

Am 28.10.2013 22:33, schrieb jean-philippe:
> Sorry but i did not notice that my first request had been already posted

there where even two answers as i quoted them

> Well, you answer to me that the ffmpeg version N-57443-ge0b2bdd already integrate a HEVC
> decoder but where can i get it

current snapshot

> I can't find this version from the official site (build for Win64)

there are no binary builds on the offical site, only source code
zeranoe is not a official site

http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
Latest Zeranoe FFmpeg Build Version: git-c78a416 (2013-10-26)

so this build is two days old and a git-snapshot
it should contain the decoder