[FFmpeg-user] analyze duration takes too long

Cem İbrahim ARI artdusunce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 19:56:36 CET 2013

Increasing makes ffmpeg freeze, smaller values produces errors and encoding
doesnt start so i remove probesize and analyzeduration parameters. I guess
i should try this by improving source but does ffmpeg c api make any
difference? is it worth to try? actually i want ffmpeg work like a deamon
and stream smptebars if no source is avaible, so i may try a c program but
i cannot find any detailed example for this.

Cem İbrahim ARI
http://www.creativeblack.net | http://twitter.com/cemibrahimari