[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg issues on Inmotionhosting VPS

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Oct 28 19:05:40 CET 2013

 <hopii <at> interia.pl> writes:

> static ffmpeg, conversion to mp4 on VPS:
>
> array(154) { [0]=> string(77) "ffmpeg version N-55756-g626739e

This is already slightly old.

> compiled ffmpeg, conversion to mp4 from php on VPS:
>
> array(175) { [0]=> string(66) "ffmpeg version 1.2.4

This is too old, please update to current git head.

Please note that your output is unreadable here,
I suggest you log into the remote computer and
try to reproduce the problems there from the
command line (without php), then post the (readable)
output on the mailing list.