[FFmpeg-user] Help with Image render into Video

Ezequiel França ez at efs.net.br
Wed Oct 23 16:04:25 CEST 2013

Thanks for the responses guys!

The simbolic links and the copy to another directory is exaclty what I
did not want to do.

I think, it should work with individual -i "filename.png" on the command
line syntax.

Am I wrong ?

For individual times, I think copy the images is the last resource I
want to try.

I am lookin for the cleaner solution like "ffmpeg -r N -i File1 -r N/2
-i File2 ... -r Nn -i Filen  videoout.mp4"

There is a solution to do it like that or I will need to do it using
others ways ?

Do not forget that the images must to be render using a specific order.