[FFmpeg-user] configure make a warning with the lastest version

liuzx.soho liuzx.soho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:05:56 CEST 2013

To configure the enviroment of ffmpeg , I solved one by one problem . At last only one is left ,simply it is a warning . I wonder if the arm-linux-androideabi-pkg-config is necessary .

perhaps i have found the answer in "http://www.16kan.com/question/detail/109220.html",  while  I still want to get a confirm .

The problem info is as follows :

WARNING: /cygdrive/e/Android_Home/Software/cygwin/home/js/android-ndk-r8/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-pkg-c onfig not found, library detection may fail.WARNING: Compiler does not indicate floating-point ABI, guessing vfp.

Thank you !

liuzx.soho