[FFmpeg-user] Convert avi to swf

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Oct 16 12:29:15 CEST 2013

Andrei Petru Mura <mapandrei <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This <http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/e305c1d4> file
> is a video recording with a GeoVision camera. You
> can see this kind of files only if you use their
> codecs.
> This one <http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/5ec77709>
> is a video recorded with a GeoVision camera, but
> converted to a standard format

Was the second (converted) sample you uploaded made
from the first one? The reason I ask is that the
first one plays fine here with FFmpeg (and MPlayer)
but the content is quite monotonous - contrary to
the second sample...

If you find a bug, consider reporting it, so far I
was unable to reproduce one (I would open a ticket
if I find one, it is sufficient to report them here).

Thank you, Carl Eugen