[FFmpeg-user] appending image (jpg) to video (avi)?

Richard Duran ricdur2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 01:15:01 CEST 2013

Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at that.

I was reading about Dirac and libschroedinger, looking for a way to achieve
a variable frame rate and also to store my JPEGs without adding more loss
than is already there, but I couldn't find any way of actually changing the
frame rate between frames. I couldn't even find much documentation besides
references to it in General.html and Platform.html.