[FFmpeg-user] Changing DAR ?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Oct 10 03:31:34 CEST 2013

In message <loom.20131010T023514-790 at post.gmane.org>,
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

>Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg <at> tristatelogic.com> writes:
>
>> Actually, you already _have_ helped me a great deal,
>> just by informing me that the "-acodec copy" option
>> is fundamentally incompatible with the -vf option...
>
>This is not correct.

Uhhhhhhh... excuse me???  Come again?

There was some guy using your e-mail address who just recently posted
the following to this very mailing list:

>This cannot work: Video filters ("vf") don't work with
>-vcodec copy.

Was that not you who posted that?  Did someone hijack your e-mail account?

Sorry, I don't mean to be flip, but you really have succeeded in
confusing me.  First you say that "-acodec copy" and -vf don't
work together, and then, when I repeat what seems like that exact
same thing you said, you tell me I'm wrong.

I do hope you will excuse me if I say that this leaves me more than
a bit confused.

Please clarify whatever it was that you had actually intended to say.