[FFmpeg-user] How to multiplex two videos with ffmpeg

Stephan Asovski s0527705277 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:52:34 CEST 2013

joining won't help me here because the second video is uploaded by the
client and can be in many different formats (avi, mp4, mpeg, mpg, ts,
mp4...) my original thought was to convert both of the videos to mp4 and
join them, but than I have problem with two MOOV atoms and it's not
suitable for streaming
http://superuser.com/questions/653513/how-to-merge-2-mp4-files-with-1-atom