[FFmpeg-user] rtmpdump

sajjad purmohseni spurmohseni at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 20:25:24 CEST 2013

Hi edwards.

I think you want to have ffmpeg that supporting rtmp input. Previously I had an experience with rtmpdump; piping it's output to the VLC; then VLC could play it. maybe ffmpeg also work as this. Also I am so excited to receive rtmp stream directly by ffmpeg. I'll follow this post.

kind regards;
        Sajad Pourmohseni