[FFmpeg-user] No such filter: ass

Video Work vidwork at flight.us
Mon May 6 09:59:34 CEST 2013

> On May 6, 2013 at 3:45 AM Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
>

> Video Work <vidwork <at> flight.us> writes:
>
> > WARNING: library configuration mismatch
>
> This indicates an installation problem, I suggest
> you recompile after "make distclean", consider
> updating to current git head.
>
> Generally, please do not send mails without a
> subject to mailing lists and please do not just
> hit "reply" on an existing message, compose a
> new one. ("Thread hijacking is considered rude.")

Apologies. A bit sleep-deprived. I do know about the "hijacking" phenomenon, and
that it is to be avoided.  I guess I've had only a vague notion about how/which
email headers would formally create a threaded chain, and was "hoping" that
wouldn't happen just now.

I forgot to fill in the subject (intended it to be what this subject is)

(at least I didn't top-post!  -- got 1 out of 3, right? ;-)

I'll try "distclean", and report success or failure. Thanks to both responders.

Totally unintentional. My apologies.  And I do know about the "hijacking"
phenomenon, and that it is to be avoided.  I guess I've had only a vague notion
about how/which email headers would formally create a threaded chain....

I'm also a bit sleep deprived