[FFmpeg-user] produces blank dark frames

Sumesh P.T. sumesh_pt at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 23:11:11 CEST 2013

 Dear Lou,

Thanks a lot for the reply. The frames are black and blank in real player. In VLC it plays fine. But I wanted to put them in a presentation where compatibility with real player is needed.

I didnt know that its such an old version. After a struggle I have done this installation in my MAC. Wondering now what to do!
 Thanks,

sumesh