[FFmpeg-user] At total loss on transcoding

btpoole tpoole at mail.com
Wed May 1 20:05:47 CEST 2013

It's ts coming from ota. It will be converted and saved to mp4 unless it
can be converted and streamed directly without saving.  I imagine though
it will have to be converted to mp4 and saved.  Would like to be able to
stream the mp4 file as the ts is being converted, with a delay I know.

Todd Poole