[FFmpeg-user] Joining ts files as "Programs" (not concatenate)

Timothy Gu timothygu99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 23:28:40 CET 2013

Hi,

On Mar 27, 2013 5:05 AM, "Jennifer Naomi Nagatani Nagamine" <
jnaomi at cpqd.com.br> wrote:
> I really need to join streams, so now I want to know if the ffmpeg can't
> really do it (if it does bad or is to much complicated) and what other
> programms can I use then?

In short, ffmpeg cannot do it, maybe because the devs are not interested in
implementing the feature or it's too complicated.

I found a software that claims it can mux multi-program TSs.
http://www.manzanitasystems.com/products/ts-mux-tsmm-specs.html
It is proprietary and costs $$$ though.

Timothy G.