[FFmpeg-user] Enable all audio channels

Wayne Poll WPoll at nhnz.tv
Mon Jun 24 09:12:46 CEST 2013

Here's a possible example:

A ProRes QT converted from a Canon XF305 MPEG clip will have two audio tracks, labelled left and right. When imported into an Avid editing platform, only the first track (left) will be "seen" and imported.

If the audio tracks are re-labelled in QTPro as two Mono tracks, the Avid will "see" both tracks and import them both.

Wayne Poll | Technical & IT Systems Manager |
NHNZ | 5 Melville Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand |

Sent from my iPhone.