[FFmpeg-user] Enable all audio channels

Wayne Poll WPoll at nhnz.tv
Sun Jun 23 01:13:59 CEST 2013

I have tried using QT Pro to set all tracks (enabled) and while this works for other QT files, it doesn't seem to work with the files I'm creating with ffmpeg - after saving, closing and re-opening the QT files, the tracks are disabled again.  :-(

However, once the QT files are imported into an editing system, all eight tracks seem to be present and accounted for - but I'm still testing.

Wayne Poll | Technical & IT Systems Manager |
NHNZ | 5 Melville Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand |