[FFmpeg-user] Timecode Burnin with negative start

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Thu Jun 20 01:53:43 CEST 2013

From: "betonpfeiler" <betonpfeiler at googlemail.com>
To: <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Timecode Burnin with negative start

> Am 19.06.2013 00:16, schrieb Wayne Poll:
>> You could try starting the T/C at 23:59:56:00  :-)
>>
>> Wayne Poll | Technical & IT Systems Manager |
>> NHNZ | 5 Melville Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand |

You could try Avisynth, perhaps you have better luck there.
What definitly would work (with a bit more hassle, use bitmaps with alpha
(perhaps using a conditional reader, or whatever you need to get them in the
correct order) and Avisynth.
Or, do it the traditional way, and put a leader clip before the show.

Bouke

VideoToolShed
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  NIJMEGEN, the Netherlands