[FFmpeg-user] Create webm, m4v and swf slideshow of images

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Jun 9 22:19:21 CEST 2013

Pascal <purrie <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >> No that codec works just fine:
> > That makes it difficult to test / reproduce...
>
> Unfortunatly. I have not tested it with Jplayer yet.
> But the website says it needs H264 coded mpeg4 files.

Does that mean you have only tested the original h264
encoder with your player?
Or also with ffplay / MPlayer?

> I am not that familiar with all that different codecs
> these days. I have not worked with video files for a
> couple of years

I just wanted to explain that using an external
library when encoding makes testing etc. more
difficult, so it is important to first verify
that the problem is only reproducible with the
external library / libx264.

> > This looks different from what you originally tried,
> > please provide command line etc.
>
> Ahh my apologies. I copied the output of the wrong
> command.
>
> ffmpeg -y -loop 1 -f image2 -pattern_type glob
> -i '*.jpg' -i ./Red\ Balloon.mp3 -shortest
> -s 800x800 -r 15 out.webm

You removed the first "-r" option that is necessary
for what you want to do....