[FFmpeg-user] Artefacts when recording an rtsp stream "Working perfect with openrtsp"

Orasanu Lucian lucian.orasanu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:05:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

	I used live555's opertsp utility to capture from camera, here is a video
file recorded with openrtsp from camera
http://zm.realfield.ro/openrtsp_dump.avi.
with openrtsp video captured from camera is crystal clear without artefacts,
so camera has no network problems, I had to increase buffer size to work
perfectly with openrtsp. So droping packets is comming from ffmpeg code,
maybe if I increase buffer size on ffmpeg will work ??? and how?

Thank you.