[FFmpeg-user] try to change complex filters on runtime

lucie Lemonnier lucielemonnier at hotmail.fr
Tue Jul 16 17:27:42 CEST 2013

I try to use your patch to change parameters of crop, it works fine except when the input file has reached its end because the function filter_frame in vf_crop.c is not called when the input file has reached its end.
I try to find where the AVFilterLink is destroy, I found some lines of code that make me think that the link is destroyed but when I try to modify these lines, it doesn't work.
Can you help me, please?
Thanks.