[FFmpeg-user] Convert PAL to NTSC

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Jul 13 11:29:03 CEST 2013

Bernd Butscheidt <bbutscheidt <at> yahoo.de> writes:

> In addition I happen to have TV recordings where the
> audio and video of the reencoding is still in sync
> but looses sync if one of the suggested methods
> (setpts or using the -r options twice) is applied.

My comment that something may no work only applied to
using -r twice , -vf setpts is - to the best of my
knowledge - supposed to work fine.

*Please* report such issues (sample + command line +
complete, uncut console output)!
I don't know how obvious this is but issues that get
not reported are unlikely to get fixed while we have
a (very) long history of fixed reported issues.
(There is of course no guarantee that issues get
fixed, see ticket #5.)