[FFmpeg-user] rmtp stream working on mplayer but not on ffmpeg

Slaute Senscongmo slaute at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:39:21 CET 2013

On 22 January 2013 11:20, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/22/13, Slaute Senscongmo <slaute at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can get to watch TV signal from channel 324 with this command
> > mplayer "rtmp://
> > tv-nogeo-flashlivefs.fplive.net/tv-nogeo-flashlive-live/stream_324_FLV"
> >
> > but not with:
> > ffmpeg -i "rtmp://
> > tv-nogeo-flashlivefs.fplive.net/tv-nogeo-flashlive-live/stream_324_FLV"
> >
> > I attach the output of each program.
>
> Works fine here, what version are you using?

Hi Paul. Thanks for your fast reply.
As it can be seen in the attached log on my first email, the version I'm
using is 1.0
I've also tried now with another ffmpeg binary I have around for which I
attach the log, as well. In this case version is N-42368-gbf53863. This is
the binary that comes with Serviio 1.1 for Mac OS X.