[FFmpeg-user] qt-fastart

Joana Moll joanamoll at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:25:59 CET 2013

they told me that I was in a Freebsd server and qt-fastart wouldn't run
there. After that they said that they moved me to a Debian server in order
to make it run but over there they couldn't enable libx264, which I need. I
think they just didn't know how to do it and didn't want to, but I'll write
them back again. many thanks!