[FFmpeg-user] libopencv linking in configure: patch

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Sun Jan 13 21:52:02 CET 2013

So, here you can see the errors and use the patch.

Yours,
 Jonas Bechtel

ffmpeg> ./configure --enable-libopencv
ERROR: opencv not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.
   1  (./configure --enable-libopencv)
ffmpeg> gcc --version
gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.7.1 20120723 [gcc-4_7-branch revision 189773]

   0  (gcc --version)
ffmpeg>