[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg input output error---proper format for codec_id 0, pix_fmt -1

maujhsn 103730258b at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:39:41 CET 2013

Carl: Thanks for getting back to me! The commands works! What a difference
a day makes! Yesterday it did not work! But I do have a few questions about
tweaking the command since what you see is what you get! If I want sharper
video quality, and louder volume while recording what switches do you
recommend...Thanks Carl! :)