[FFmpeg-user] backtrack parameters from existing file

Scott Goldman scottg at emailhosting.com
Fri Jan 11 21:22:54 CET 2013

   ----- Original Message -----From: "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
Sent: Fri, January 11, 2013 9:19Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] backtrack
parameters from existing file
Scott Goldman <scottg <at> emailhosting.com> writes:

> >Both output files play in-sync with MPlayer and ffplay.

> >Do I miss something?

> Odd, i checked again, and it skews on my ipad, but not vlc

>>I would consider this a rather important additional information,

>>don't you agree?

i do, it's a very odd.. very consistent, but very odd.  We have also check
our in-house built flash player and it looks good there as well. We uses
Wowza to feed the Flash Player and that works as well.

so unless the "Operation not permitted" is a concern, i think we can close
this conversation and ticket.  We really appreciate the help.

thanks
Scott