[FFmpeg-user] wrong generated video?

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Thu Jan 10 22:41:53 CET 2013

On 09/01/13 23:38, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Pablo Rodríguez <oinos <at> web.de> writes:
>
>>> Complete, uncut console output missing.
>>
>> ffmpeg -i check.avi -acodec libvo_aacenc -vcodec h264 -pix_fmt yuv420p
>> check-new.flv
>
> The console output looks fine to me, you did not
> answer the more important question I had;-(

Thanks for your reply, Carl Eugen.

My reply to the answer why did I think that the issue was an audio/video
sync problem when the audio was missing: sorry, I thought the movie had
sound (I actually didn't checked that in the sample).

BTW, can you advance only a couple of seconds within
https://github.com/ousia/webhosting-test/blob/gh-pages/check-h264.flv?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--