[FFmpeg-user] backtrack parameters from existing file

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Jan 9 23:41:42 CET 2013

Scott Goldman <scottg <at> emailhosting.com> writes:

> MUCH BETTER! We download ffpmeg and the 1.1 version

Allow me to explain (again) that the recommended
(and the only supported) version is always git
head unless you are a distributor.
(Are you a distributor?)

> correctly reads the Quantel 3.6 files (thanks!)..
> the only issue now is a "scary" message (3rd line
> from the bottom)
> SportsCenter_CGI_Elements.mxf: Operation not permitted

How did you cut your sample? The message may indicate
that the "end" of the file is missing.
If it is uncut, there may be a bug, you could
upload a sample.