[FFmpeg-user] converting AV from mpeg_ts to mp4 container error

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:19:42 CET 2013

hi,

No, I was referring to a failing sample.

Could you give an example of a sample, I don't know what you expect in an
ASCII environment and you don't mean logging?

I found only applications (so far)  that handle the file well. Will
continue tomorrow

Albert

> > Working on:
> > - Edius 6.01 and latest version
>
> > - VLC 2.0.4.
>
> If it works on vlc, please provide a sample.
>
> [...]
>
> > I don't have Mplayer, but I will download later,
> > and I don't use WMP due to all codecs you need to install.
>
> I meant WMP vanilla (which plays ts files fine).
>
> Carl Eugen

*CompuVision*
Ing. AJC Scholtalbers
Reginalaan 3