[FFmpeg-user] AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV and MP4 to libx264 MP4 conversion bugs

Teshan Nanayakkara teshan87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:56:22 CET 2013

When I use this command in terminal for all the video formats it worked
like a magic. but i put it in a live online site it didnt work for some
files. So can you please write down the correct commands for each file
format (avi, flv, wmv, mov, mp4) ? Output video height should be less than
or equal to 360p, mp4, h.264 compatible,