[FFmpeg-user] avformat_find_stream_info broken recently with multiple threads?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jan 3 06:51:15 CET 2013

Dennis Volodomanov <volodomanov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I tried using GDB, but with debug symbols embedded in
> the DLLs, it seems to hang forever upon loading them -
> I waited for about 15 minutes and it hasn't come back
> up, so I killed it. Is it expected to take that long or
> is something wrong?

I suspect something is wrong;-(
Does running ffmpeg (the application) in gdb work?

[...]

> ffmpeg_git/libavcodec/frame_thread_encoder.c:179:
> undefined reference to `_imp__pthread_create'

Now the question is:
Why does it work when testing pthread_create in configure?
Could you search config.log for "check_func pthread_create"
and post the content from that line until "check_lib math.h"?

Thank you, Carl Eugen