[FFmpeg-user] generating jpgs and sound at the same time problem with specific inputs

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Feb 25 22:31:30 CET 2013

Kostas Psimoulis <rondinos <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg command:ffmpeg -y -f flv
> -i rtmp://192.168.0.15:1935/cam1/flv:s_Cam1?tcp live=1
> -analyzeduration 0 -q:v 2 -r 15
> /home/user/camera/living_room/%d.jpg -analyzeduration 1

Without looking at the fine documentation, I strongly
suspect that analyzeduration is a global option and
cannot be specified more than once (in a useful manner).

Generally, to get support on this mailing list, please
always post the command line you tried together with
the complete, uncut console output, never post the
command line alone.