[FFmpeg-user] How to split and then concatenate a video file?

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun Feb 24 13:27:01 CET 2013

Le quartidi 4 ventôse, an CCXXI, Žygimantas Bruzgys a écrit :
> Is there a ticket created (so I could track the process)?

There is now a ticket for the wrong durations produced by the segment muxer:
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2300

And the "duration" directive for the concat demuxer is now in the official
Git repository, you can use to work around that bug by overriding the
duration in the segment header.

Note that I have not yet looked at the correctness of the timestamps
produced by the segment muxer with regard to audio-video sync around cuts.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George