[FFmpeg-user] A bit OT, TC in WMV files.

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Fri Feb 22 16:38:11 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
To: <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] A bit OT, TC in WMV files.

> Bouke (VideoToolShed <bouke <at> videotoolshed.com> writes:
>
>> Now i need to extract those TC's and where they jump.
>> FFmpeg does not even see a track
>> is there any way to do this?
>
> Without samples, this is very unlikely to happen.

Carl,
Trouble is, at the moment i've got only one file, without TC breaks, and i'm
not allowed to make it public.
(However, i see no objections to send it to a few people, as far as i can
see it's not top secret rocket science..)
Meanwhile i've read about a util called WMVtimes.exe, should be a command
line thingy that returns a list with TC / offset.
Should be a start, but the only references to a download is at a place that
is down (for some time i believe.)
if you like to toy with the file i've got, let me know.

Bouke