[FFmpeg-user] FFplay work different in 0.5 version than next versions

ricky galbino basco0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:34:31 CET 2013

Let me explain more :
In a slow computer , using Debian Squeeze ffplay = plays like mplayer
(newer or old versions of mplayer ) if the video its too heavy goes slow
but shows and not freeze.

 In a slow computer , using Debian Wheeze ffplay =heavy video freeze and
takes too much  time to shows slow frames. mplayer plays as normal.

Also I compile a new svn version and goes freeze and take too mush time to
play sometimes never play.

The command line shows normal error of heavy video playing on slow  pc .

For .. more problem I cant cross compile ffplay 0.5 , dont detect libraries
SDL...

What was the change from 0.5 to new ones?