[FFmpeg-user] Issue trimming an AVI

CJ Myers cjandash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:32:51 CET 2013

I'm attaching a link to a small sample, Carl.  It has the same problem.  Is
there anyway to overcome that, without re-encoding?

Francois, how would I go about assigning or finding a new keyframe?  Do I
just need to re-encode it?  I'm trying to preserve as much quality as
possible because it will get reencoded again when it's uploaded.

Thanks all!!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27674054/TestUpload.avi