[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg `error while opening encoder for output stream` (Windows)

Dave Lasley dave at dlasley.net
Mon Feb 11 17:35:58 CET 2013

Hi Carl,

So I hate to admit it, but I am having the worst time compiling this from
source on my Windows box. In my testing, I downloaded the shared binary of
the same release (20130205-git-c2dd5a1-win64) from Zeranoe's builds, and I
do not have the issue. I went ahead and re-downloaded the static version
because this really didn't make any sense, and it seems to be working fine.
At this point, I guess we can attribute this to an incomplete download on my
end and close the issue. Sorry about the hassle :(

Thank you,
David Lasley