[FFmpeg-user] Illegal instruction while executing ffmpeg on powerpc

anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:26:01 CET 2013

On 12/18/2013 12:45 PM, Harninder Rai wrote:
> Hello Anshul,
>
> Further on this, I tried changing the stack size for user-mode programs (set it to unlimited) even then the same issue occurs
> Any further pointers?
>

> Regards
> Harry++

Hi

Please dont top post over here, considered rude

    Please provide gdb output, seehttp://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html

    Carl Eugen

You could try same problem in developer list, may be its problem(bug) in
ffmpeg

make sure that you are using git version, and check for the fate status
for ppc, from there you can get
what are the configuration people using on ppc with ffmpeg

Thanks
Anshul