[FFmpeg-user] how to change ffmpeg configuration

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Sun Dec 15 19:09:53 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013, at 03:10 AM, e-letter wrote:

> Using firefox firefogg extension, the existing software installed is
> used by the extension perform conversion

Third-party software is not supported here.

I'm not familiar with this extension, but perhaps you can contact the
author and have them provide a sane binary (I'm assuming a binary is
being distributed – I didn't look), or maybe you can replace it with
another build, such as from:

https://ffmpeg.org/download.html