[FFmpeg-user] using show_entries returns more results that specified

RealBumba realbumba at sharklasers.com
Thu Dec 12 05:21:10 CET 2013

Hello

Thanks for your answer, However I failed to make changes to my question when
I posted the screenshot image of cmd ffprobe.(hence why the screenshot
doesnt show *disposition* entry)

I applied the same query you suggested with returns what is in the
screenshot.
/ffprobe -select_streams v -show_entries
format=size,duration:stream=width,height -print_format json INPUT /
And this query does fix the return of disposition, But this query still
leaves empty wrapper *programs*, along with empty tag entries inside
*streams* and *format*

Why are these being returned?

Thanks in advance.