[FFmpeg-user] Increase volume while using amerge

Alex doenerbudenchef at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 29 12:02:49 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am using "-filter_complex amerge,volume=15.8dB" to merge the audio streams
and increase the volume. It works pretty fine for me.

But I've noticed that amerge maps the audio to the first stream in the
container (0:0):

Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:1 (pcm_s24le) -> amerge:in0 (graph 0)
  Stream #0:2 (pcm_s24le) -> amerge:in1 (graph 0)
  volume (graph 0) -> Stream #0:0 (mp2)
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:1 (mpeg2video -> mpeg2video)

Is there a way to put the video to the first and the audio to the second
stream?

Thanks,
Alex