[FFmpeg-user] uspp filter 444p

chronek chronek at interia.eu
Mon Aug 26 11:08:01 CEST 2013

Hello, I want ask if someone from developers could check uspp filter. This filter is port from mplayer and it is uniqe, cause doing full compresion/decompression based on snow codec. Snow codec support pixel format 444p so changing uspp filter to support that will not need many work. I asking cause it is my main filter and any more quality is appreciated (btw i am using uspp not as postprocesor filter , but avaraging filter with fixed qp, now is: source -> scale (444p) -> uspp (420p) -> unsharp (444p) -> scale (444p) -> lossless (rgb24) and uspp is bottleneck)Mike