[FFmpeg-user] Using ffmpeg to remove commercials from video file

jlundstocholm j+ffmpeg at lundstocholm.dk
Tue Aug 20 09:20:20 CEST 2013

Hi Werner,

> Now I know what's going on. Your message turns up empty here. This
> would explain why I didn't see your script earlier – it was swallowed
> somewhere in the mail chain.
> Please disable rich text formatting in your mail client and send as
> plain-text only.

Well, I was actually using the web-ui on nabble.com - I assumed it would "do
the right thing" in terms of creating both a "rich" version of the post and
a plain-text version as well. I'll switch to regular mail instead when I
have produced the output you are asking for.

:o)

/Jesper
Copenhagen, Denmark