[FFmpeg-user] Controlling moov atom file size

Diljit Singh diljit77 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:14:02 CEST 2013

Thanks,

Actually the problem which we were facing was high latency while playing
Video through CDN. This was happening due to the fact that content was not
hot in the cache of edge servers. It was suggest by the tech team that moov
file is large and it should reduced below a certain threshold.

Somewhere in mails on this user group i also read that there is another
flag "-movflags faststart" which can be used to achieve similar purpose.

please suggest which could be better approach.

regards,
Diljit Singh