[FFmpeg-user] At total loss on transcoding

btpoole tpoole at mail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:46:32 CEST 2013

Help.  I have been reading and reading and can't figure out what to do.
Situation is this, I have a ts file that is saved to my computer, I can
convert that ts to an mp4 to play thru handbrake but only after the file has
finished recording.  I want to be able to transcode the file to mp4 as it is
recording to stream locally. I know this can be done I just can't get a grip
on it. The ts file will be passed to ffmpeg thru a batch file and hopefully
into a command line. Can somebody give me some help.  Any advice or guidance
appreciated and hopefully I can someday repay the favor.

Thanks