[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TO AVI (reposted after joining mailing list)

ted at ukegoldberg.com ted at ukegoldberg.com
Sat Apr 20 14:35:06 CEST 2013

Thanks for responding. My question was about an issue I am having that a number of people on mac forms said FFMPEG would be able to solve. I now think it probably can't.

I am now receiving emails on a very technical nature that have nothing to do with my question. I would like to unsubscribe but don't see how. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how to unsubscribe?

Thanks,
Ted