[FFmpeg-user] Transcode multicast IP video over ffmpeg

Đặng Đức Hưng ddhung at vasc.com.vn
Tue Apr 16 11:58:55 CEST 2013

I am trying to use the presets for codec x264 but I still understand the method to chose the suitable video bit rate, profile, level for each preset. Could you give me some useful advices for that.
Thank you so much

Best Regards
Đặng Đức Hưng
| Broadcast Technical Department | IPTV Center | VASC Software and Media Company |
| 33 Thai Ha Street | Đống Đa District | Hanoi | Vietnam|
| Tel (+84) 37722728 ext 681/684 | Mobile (+84) 915 070 921|
| ddhung at vasc.com.vn | www.mytv.com.vn |